We are happy to announce the relaunching of our northlakesteel.com website to better serve our CF Steel Bar customers!
We thank you for your interest.
The newly redesigned website will:
- Improve user experience.
- Improve load times.
- Be responsive for all mobile, tablet, and desktop/laptop platforms.
Our goal is to give our customers the ability to easily find our information, learn about our (cold finished) CF steel bar products & capabilities, and be able to do it on whichever device they choose. Northlake is constantly striving to stay on the cutting edge of technology. Both online and in our CF steel bar manufacturing facility.
Did you know that on our website, you can find:
- All of our CF Steel Bar products, ranging from 4mm thru 16″ diameter, to 75′ long. Northlake Steel
- Tables and charts with detailed information about TG&P, linear shafting, cold drawn, chrome & induction hardened chrome plated, and other precision bar products. Tolerance Charts
- Reference and informational charts. Reference Charts
- History and story of Northlake Steel, how we started producing CF Steel Bar. About Us
- Actual product inventories for our major product lines like TG&P, linear shafting, cold drawn, chrome & induction hardened chrome plated bars. Product Inventory
- Links to valuable industry resources like ASTM, AISI, ASM, AMM & others. Industry Resources